Jennifer constantly strives to offer great coaching expanding on multiples schools of training philosophies. She merges her knowledge of weight training, gymnastics experience and CrossFit coaching into a perfect storm; providing the greatest, healthiest and most effective results possible. Her clients learn how to skillfully control and master their own bodies which transition into life. To her the reward is helping those realize a different potential of physical strength.
Her extensive studies include:
- 1999 – USAG level 5-Xcel (USA gymnastics national governing body for gymnastics)
- 1999 – USAG U101 Safety & Risk Management Certification
- 1999 – American Council on Exercise, certified Personal Trainer,
- 1999 – Corrective Exercise and Post Injury Rehabilitation
- 2003 – Institute for Therapeutic Massage, Certified Massage Therapist
- 2003 – Postural Analysis & Gait Assessment Certified
- 2006 – American Fitness Professionals & Assoc, Certified Pre-Post Natal Exercise Specialist
- 2008 – American Fitness Professionals & Assoc, Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant,
- 2008 – Certified Weight Management Consultant
- 2008 – TRX Suspension Training
- 2011 – CrossFit Level 1
- 2012 – CrossFit Olympic Lifting
Having compete in gymnastics and coaching the sport for four years at a regional academy, Jennifer knows firsthand what it takes to remain strong, fit and motivated. This has enabled her to leverage her experience to help her clients discover that elusive balance between physical exercise and sound nutrition.