Start: Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:30am
End: Sunday, May 31, 2015 2:30pm
OLYMPIC LIFTING SEMINAR – The Snatch!
In three weeks, Attend “The Snatch Focus – Olympic Lifting Seminar”.
CrossFit 201 will be hosting an Olympic lifting seminar focusing on the Snatch to be led by coach Alon Soudry.
This coming May 31st, Sunday from 11:30am to about 2:30pm,
779 Susquehanna Ave.
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
What to expect:
- Complete focus on the snatch.
- Coaching and corrections from coach Alon.
- A lot of work and instruction on the right positioning, individual set-up for grip and foot positions for the pull and catch, how and when to transfer weight, timing for pulling/pressing and mechanics of the lift.
- Learn how to keep practicing on your own and coach each other on the lift.
- At the end of the seminar, participating athletes will have the opportunity to perform the snatch under actual working loads and receive feedback plus detailed video analysis of their lift.
This seminar has a maximum cap of 15 athletes so hurry up and sign up now before it’s too late.
$65 for all CrossFit 201 members
$80 for non members
Online payment will be available soon.
All levels will benefit from this seminar!!
For any questions and inquiries, contact coach Alon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-873-0776
Sign Up Here