Start: Saturday, October 26, 2013 11:00am
End: Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:00pm
NJ-OPS Training Kickoff*
(Saturday, Oct 26th at 11am)
We are excited to announce that CrossFit201 will now host NJ-OPS: “Reality based Self Defense and Tactical Conditioning” taught by highly skilled and experienced instructors.
NJ-OPS is an organization dedicated to training individuals in the areas of combatives, threat awareness, self-protection, safe mechanics of arrest procedures, and confidence in one’s abilities through the Krav Panim el Panim (KAPAP) system. This program is open to all athletes; no prior experience is necessary. Please see the website for more information: www.NJ-OPS.com and join us for this great opportunity!
This first session is FREE. Stop in for additional information regarding pricing and classes.
*You can now sign in to this event on Wodify. To sign up for this event:
1. Sign in to your Wodify Account.
2. Click the “Coachboard” tab in the top menu.
3. Click the grey “SETTINGS” dropdown menu on the left side of your screen.
4. Under the “Program” dropdown menu, change “REGULAR SESSION” to “SPECIAL EVENTS”
5. Select the date of the event (Oct. 26th for NJ-OPS )
6. Sign in the same way you do to a normal class.